Recombinant Rabbit Interleukin-6
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
|Recombinant Rabbit Interleukin-6 (IL-6) is a recombinant protein corresponding to aa 27-214 of native rabbit IL-6.
Rabbit IL-6 is cytokine with a wide variety of biological functions essential as an innate immune modulator produced by activated T cells and macrophages. IL-6 promotes the maturation of B cells, is active in inflammation and differentiation of lymphocytes and monocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 24.5 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up