Filter by Application:E Reset
Recombinant Rabbit Interleukin-4
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
|Recombinant Rabbit interleukin-4 is a recombinant protein corresponding to aa 24 - 147 of rabbit interleukin-4 (IL-4), a 16.6 kDa regulatory cytokine belonging to the IL-4 / IL-13 family. IL-4 is expressed by a range of cells including B cells, macrophages and monocytes. It plays an important role in the regulation of rabbit B cell responses, is involved in promoting secretion and cell surface expression of IgG1 and IgE, and with the regulation of CD23 expression on lymphocytes and monocytes.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 14.2 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up