Filter by Application:E Reset
|Recombinant Rabbit interleukin-17A is a recombinant protein corresponding to aa 24 - 153 of rabbit interleukin-17A (IL-17A). IL-17A is a disulfide-linked homodimer and member of the IL-17 family, secreted primarily by activated CD4+ T cells, which signal through the IL-17 receptor (IL-17R).
IL-17 induces a variety of target cells to secrete inflammatory cytokines, including IL-1β, IL-6, TNFα, IFNγ and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor, as well as synergizing with other inflammatory cytokines and agonists.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 14.9 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up