Filter by Application:E Reset
|Recombinant Rabbit interferon gamma, (IFNγ), known previously as macrophage activating factor, belongs to the type II interferon family and is produced by T lymphocytes and NK cells.
Native rabbit interferon gamma is a 167 amino acid cytokine with potent activating, anti-viral and anti-proliferative properties.
IFNγ is predominantly secreted by activated T lymphocytes in response to specific mitogens as a result of infection and has numerous immunological regulatory functions. Properties include macrophage and NK cell activation, upregulation of MHC class I and II molecules on various cells and induction of cytotoxicity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 16.9 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This reagent may be used as a standard in a sandwich ELISA assay in conjunction with AHP2988 as a coating antibody and AHP2988B as a detection antibody.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up