Plasmodium falciparum HRP2
This protein contains a proprietary protein fusion partner.
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - liquid
- Recombinant Plasmodium falciparum HRP2 expressed in Escherichia coli.
- Buffer Solution
- Sodium carbonate buffer, pH9.6
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- ~90% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 37 kDa
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Plasmodium falciparum HRP2
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra