Filter by Application:E Reset
Recombinant Pig VEGF-A
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
|Recombinant Pig VEGF-A is a recombinant protein corresponding to aa 27 - 190 of native porcine vascular endothelial growth factor A (VEGF-A).
VEGF-A, otherwise known as vascular permeability factor (VPF) is a member of the PDGF / VEGF family of growth factors. Porcine VEGF-A is a growth factor that induces cell proliferation in endothelial cells. It is important in endothelial cell growth, vasculogensis and angiogenesis. VEGF-A is also active in the induction of blood vessel permeability.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 19.2 kDa (calculated)
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0051781 positive regulation of cell division
PPP030150406 155853 159507
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Pig Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up