Recombinant Pig MCP-1 is an 8.6 kDa peptide corresponding to aa 24 – 99 of porcine monocyte chemotactic protein 1 (MCP-1). Also known as CCL2 , MCP-1 is a secreted chemokine involved in the recruitment of monocytes to sites of injury or inflammation. MCP-1 plays an important role in the inflammatory response of blood monocytes and tissue macrophages.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 8.6 kDa
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This reagent may be used as a standard in a sandwich ELISA assay in conjunction with AHP2384 as a coating antibody and AHP2384B as a detection antibody
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)