Filter by Application:E Reset
Recombinant Pig Interleukin-8
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
|Recombinant Pig interleukin-8 (IL-8) is a recombinant protein corresponding to aa 26-103 of native pig IL-8.
Pig IL-8, also known as CXCL8, is a chemokine secreted by a range of cell types including macrophages and endothelial cells in response to infection and functions as a chemotactin on T lymphocytes, neutrophis and basophils.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 9.1 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up