Native porcine IL-17A is a 17.3 kDa regulatory cytokine belonging to the IL-17 cytokine family. Porcine IL-17A is produced primarily in activated T cells and is found at high levels in porcine intestinal tissues including the jejunum and ileum. Porcine IL-17A functions in the mediation of proinflammatory and induces the production of other cytokines.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 14.9 kDa
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-17A
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|