Filter by Application:E Reset
|Recombinant Pig erythropoietin is an 18.6 kDa recombinant protein corresponding to aa 27 - 194 of native porcine erythropoietin (EPO).
Erythropoietin, commonly known as EPO or hematopoietin, is a secreted protein belonging to the EPO/TPO family and involved in erythrocyte regulation.
Erythropoietin is a hormone secreted from, in adult mammals, primarily the kidney but to a lesser extent the liver. In the fetus, EPO is secreted from the liver. EPO functions as a regulatory cytokine in the differentiation of erythrocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trahalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 18.6 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Pig Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up