Filter by Application:E Reset
Recombinant Pig CCL3L1
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
|Recombinant Pig CCL3L1 is a 7.8 kDa peptide corresponding to aa 24 – 93 of porcine CCL3L1.
CCL3L1 is a secreted chemokine belonging to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family and involved in the recruitment of lymphocytes and monocytes. CCL3L1 functions as a ligand for CCR5.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 7.8 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up