Filter by Application:IF PP Reset
|Secreted by mature B cells, IgG are the most abundant immunoglobulin isotype and are major components of the adaptive immune system. IgG are found in all body fluids where they recognize and bind antigenic determinants exposed at the surface of invading pathogens to neutralize pathogens and activate other defense cells and the complement system.
This Mouse IgG preparation has been prepared from normal mouse serum and purified by ion exchange chromatography, but may contain traces of other immunoglobulin class. By immunoelectrophoresis a single band is seen against anti-Mouse IgG and anti-Mouse serum. Trace amounts of other immunoglobulins present may be detected if more sensitive assays such as ELISAs are used.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified mouse IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared from normal mouse serum by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- 90-95% by serum protein electrophoresis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG
Tanaka, M. et al. (2003) Potential preventive effects of follistatin-related protein/TSC-36 on joint destruction and antagonistic modulation of its autoantibodies in rheumatoid arthritis.
Int Immunol. 15 (1): 71-7.
Pirotte, S. et al. (2011) Dentin matrix protein 1 induces membrane expression of VE-cadherin on endothelial cells and inhibits VEGF-induced angiogenesis by blocking VEGFR-2 phosphorylation.
Klein, D. et al. (2015) Endogenous antibodies contribute to macrophage-mediated demyelination in a mouse model for CMT1B.
J Neuroinflammation. 12: 49.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up