- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein from human plasma - lyophilized
- Reconstitute to 10 mg/ml in sterile deionized water
- Preservative Stabilisers
- >90% by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualised by silver stain.
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 76-81 kDa under reducing conditions
- Endotoxin Level
- <1.0 EU per 1ug of the protein by the LAL method
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
stored secretory granule
cellular iron ion homeostasis
ferric iron binding
basal plasma membrane
apical plasma membrane
perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Transferrin
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)