- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein from human plasma - lyophilised
- Reconstitute to 10mg/ml in sterile deionised water.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- >90% by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualised by silver stain.
- Molecular Weight
- 76-81 kDa under reducing conditions
- Endotoxin Level
- <1.0 EU per 1ug of the protein by the LAL method.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- P02787 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TF Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0005770 late endosome
- GO:0030141 stored secretory granule
- GO:0030139 endocytic vesicle
- GO:0005905 coated pit
- GO:0006879 cellular iron ion homeostasis
- GO:0008199 ferric iron binding
- GO:0009925 basal plasma membrane
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0033572 transferrin transport
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0055037 recycling endosome
- GO:0055085 transmembrane transport
- For research purposes only
Applications of Transferrin
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)