Recombinant Human Prolactin
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
|Recombinant human prolactin is a non-glycosylated, E. coli-derived recombinant protein corresponding to full-length mature human prolactin|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 100 ul distilled water.
For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- See Buffer solution.
- The ED50 is < 0.065ng/ml, as determined by the dose-dependant stimulation of the proliferation of rat lymphoma Nb2-11.
- 95% as determined by SEC-HPLC and SDS-PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 23 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005148 prolactin receptor binding
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0007595 lactation
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0040014 regulation of multicellular organism growth
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0046427 positive regulation of JAK-STAT cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up