Merck Index: 12: 5364CAS number: 114956-81-9
Bio-Rad Antibodies recommend to thaw this solution slowly at 2-8°C to avoid gel formation.
- Target Species
- Purified by immunoaffinity from pepsinized human placenta
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >90% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- In electrophoresis a major band is observed at 60 kDa and a minor band at 170-190 kDa
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Laminin
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Care must be taken when using at room temperature. It is advisable to use the product as soon as possible. If a gel forms then it is not possible to reactivate for use.
Product Specific References
References for Laminin
Koeppen, A.H. et al. (2016) Dorsal root ganglia in Friedreich ataxia: satellite cell proliferation and inflammation.
Acta Neuropathol Commun. 4 (1): 46.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra