|Native Human Laminin is purified protein from human placenta and supplied as a liquid.Laminin is an endothelial adhesion glycoprotein composed of 3 chains designated A (MW ~400 kDa), B1 (MW ~210 kDa) and B2 (MW ~200 kDa) held together by disulphide bonds in cruciform shape.
Merck Index: 12: 5364CAS number: 114956-81-9
Bio-Rad Antibodies recommend to thaw this solution slowly at 2-8°C to avoid gel formation.
- Target Species
- Purified by immunoaffinity from pepsinized human placenta
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >90% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- In electrophoresis a major band is observed at 60 kDa and a minor band at 170-190 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Care must be taken when using at room temperature. It is advisable to use the product as soon as possible. If a gel forms then it is not possible to reactivate for use.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up