Filter by Application:E Reset
|Recombinant human IL-7 is a 17.4 kDa protein comprised of 153 amino acids corresponing to the ful-length mature sequence.
IL-7 is a potent lymphoid cell growth factor acting on Pre-B, Pro-B and early T cells. In a dose dependent cell proliferation assay using 2E8 cells this product shows a specific activity of > 2 x 106 units/mg.
Recombinant human IL-7 is recognized by Rat anti Human IL-7 antibody clone BVD10-40F6 in ELISA.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein expressed in E. coli - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water. For extended storage the addition of 0.1% BSA is recommended.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Buffer Solution
- 10mM Acetic Acid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- >98 % by SDS PAGE and HPLC
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 17.5kDa (153 amino acids)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||1.5||3.0 ng/lane|
- Recombinant human IL-7 may be used as a standard for ELISA applications with either anti-Human IL-7 (purified) or anti-Human IL-7 (biotin conjugate).
- Western Blotting
- Recombinant human IL-7 may be used as the positive control for western blotting applications with either anti-Human IL-7 (purified) or anti-Human IL-7 (biotin conjugate).
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005139 interleukin-7 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0009887 organ morphogenesis
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0045453 bone resorption
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045582 positive regulation of T cell differentiation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up