Human Interleukin 11 is a potent lymphoid cell growth factor which stimulates the growth and survival of certain B cells and T cells. This product has an ED50 of 0.5ng/ml as determined in a proliferation assay using murine T1165 hybridoma cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 20ul distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 19.5kDa (179 Amino acid sequence)
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
interleukin-11 receptor binding
growth factor activity
positive regulation of cell proliferation
B cell differentiation
positive regulation of peptidyl-serine phosphorylation
positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
fat cell differentiation
positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
negative regulation of hormone secretion
positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)