Recombinant Human Interleukin-10
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
|Recombinant Human interleukin-10 is a 161 amino acid recombinant IL-10 cytokine, with a range of reported properties including inhibition of macrophage mediated cytokine synthesis, suppression of the delayed type hypersensitivity response, and stimulation of the Th2 cells response.
Recombinant human IL-10 has an ED50 of <2.0ng/ml as determined by co-stimulation of MC/9 cells with human IL-4.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant IL-10 - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1ml of 5mM sodium phosphate pH 7.2. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
After the initial reconstitution step, the product should be diluted to a working concentration using an aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA (or any albumin), or diluted in culture media containing serum such as FCS.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Escherichia coli
- Buffer Solution
- Sodium Phosphate
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- 5 x 105 units/mg
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution.
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 18.6 kD
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- PHP047A may be used under reducing or non-reducing western blotting conditions with AHP795.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Human Interleukin-10||AHP795||E FN WB||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Human Interleukin-10|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002740 negative regulation of cytokine secretion involved in immune response
- GO:0002904 positive regulation of B cell apoptosis
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005141 interleukin-10 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007253 cytoplasmic sequestering of NF-kappaB
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0030183 B cell differentiation
- GO:0030595 leukocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0030889 negative regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0032715 negative regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0032800 receptor biosynthetic process
- GO:0042092 type 2 immune response
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0042130 negative regulation of T cell proliferation
- GO:0043193 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0045191 regulation of isotype switching
- GO:0045347 negative regulation of MHC class II biosynthetic process
- GO:0045355 negative regulation of interferon-alpha biosynthetic process
- GO:0050715 positive regulation of cytokine secretion
- GO:0051045 negative regulation of membrane protein ectodomain proteolysis
- GO:0051091 positive regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0051384 response to glucocorticoid stimulus
PHP047A155291 160346 164853
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up