Human IgG2 | AbD18705_hIgG2
Filter by Application:E Reset
Recombinant Human IgG2 Kappa
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- IgG2 Kappa
- Human IgG2
|Recombinant Human IgG2 kappa is a recombinant human IgG2 antibody with a kappa light chain and a heavy chain belonging to the G2m(..), formally known as the G2m(n-) allotype.
Recombinant Human IgG2 kappa is specific for Green Fluorescent Protein and has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. This product is recommended for use as a standard in assays designed to measure human IgG2 kappa levels, or as a control antibody when using other human antibodies of the same isotype and subclass.
Recombinant Human IgG2 kappa forms part of a range of human recombinant immunoglobins containing the kappa light chain. A similar range of reagents containing the lambda light chain is also available from Bio-Rad.
- Product Form
- Human IgG2 antibody selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up