Human IgG1 | AbD18705it
Filter by Application:SC EP Reset
Recombinant Human IgG1 N297Q Kappa Allotype G1m3
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- IgG1 Kappa
- Human IgG1
- KAPPA ALLOTYPE G1m3
|Recombinant Human IgG1 N297Q kappa allotype G1m3, clone AbD18705it is a recombinant human antibody with a kappa light chain, and a heavy chain belonging to the G1m3 allotype, also designated G1m(f). It contains a N297Q mutation in its Fc region (mutation of the asparagine residue at position 297 into a glutamine) which can prevent binding to FcR1.
This product is a recombinant antibody with specificity for green fluorescent protein (GFP). It has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. It is therefore recommended as a relevant control for scientists working on the R&D of therapeutic antibodies with this engineered Fc region. It is recommended that this reagent is used at the same concentration as the test reagent.
The main allelic forms of IgG1 are G1m(f), G1m(f,a), and G1m(z,a). The G1m(f) (or G1m3) allele is only found in Caucasoid populations, whereas the G1m(f,a) allele is common in Mongoloids, but other variants, G1m(z,a,x) and G1m(z,a,v), have also been described; for further details on IgG1 allotypes see IgG subclasses and allotypes: from structure to effector functions, and IMGT Repertoire (IG and TR) Allotypes: Human (Homo sapiens) IGHC.
The following publication reviews the serologically defined human IgG allotypes and considers the potential for allotype differences to contribute to or potentiate immunogenicity; Human immunoglobulin allotypes, possible implications for immunogenicity
Our range of IgG1 controls also includes Recombinant Human IgG1 kappa allotype G1m17,1, and the corresponding allotypes for IgG1 lambda. Another IgG1 control containing a LALA double mutation at positions 234 and 235 that reduces its binding to FcγRI, II and III is also available under product code HCA395.
View a summary of all recombinant fully human immunoglobulin isotype controls
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Green fluorescent protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up