Human IgE | AbD18705_hIgE
Filter by Application:PP E Reset
|Recombinant Human IgE kappa, clone AbD18705_hIgE is a recombinant human IgE antibody with a kappa light chain. Clone AbD18705_hIgE is specific for green fluorescent protein (GFP) and has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. This product is recommended for use as a standard in assays designed to measure IgE levels, or as a control antibody when using other human antibodies of the same isotype and subclass.
Recombinant Human IgE kappa, clone AbD18705_hIgE forms part of a range of human recombinant immunoglobulins containing the kappa light chain. A similar range of reagents containing the lambda light chain is also available from Bio-Rad.
- Product Form
- Human IgE antibody selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgE prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal.
- Green fluorescent protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up