Native Human Factor H
- Product Type
- Purified Protein
- Factor H
|Human factor H is a single chain glycoprotein present in normal human serum at about 500 µg/ml that regulates the formation and function of complement C3 and C5 convertase enzymes. Regulatory activity is attributed to it's ability to recognize and bind C3b fragments.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified from human serum - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Current, batch-specific concentration 1.04 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 150 kDa
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up