Native Human Collagen IV
- Product Type
- Purified Protein
- Collagen IV
|Human collagen type IV from placenta.Human collagen type I-III, V, VI (<5%). Non collagen proteins (<0.5%).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein - liquid
- Salt and alcohol precipitations, DEAE chromatography. Purity and retention of native helical structure was controlled by SDS-PAGE, ORD measurement, ability to form microfibrils and by reaction with anti-collagen type specific monoclonal antibodies.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- >95% by SDS-PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 340 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Collagen IV
Takahashi, S. et al. (2015) C-type lectin-like domain and fibronectin-like type II domain of phospholipase A2 receptor 1 modulate binding and migratory responses to collagen.
FEBS Lett. 589 (7): 829-35.
Glanville, R.W. et al. (1979) Isolation and characterization of a native placental basement-membrane collagen and its component alpha chains.
Eur J Biochem. 95 (2): 383-9.
Sage, H. & Bornstein, P. (1979) Characterization of a novel collagen chain in human placenta and its relation to AB collagen.
Biochemistry. 18 (17): 3815-22.
Klasson, S.C. et al. (1986) The effects of tissue pretreatment and pepsin levels on the isolation of collagens from human placenta.
Coll Relat Res. 6 (5): 397-408.
Bornstein, P. & Sage, H. (1980) Structurally distinct collagen types.
Annu Rev Biochem. 49: 957-1003.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0005201 extracellular matrix structural constituent
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0048407 platelet-derived growth factor binding
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005587 collagen type IV
- GO:0016525 negative regulation of angiogenesis
- GO:0030198 extracellular matrix organization
- GO:0005605 basal lamina
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0032836 glomerular basement membrane development
2150-0150130314 157149 158969 161621
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up