Recombinant Human CNTF
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
|Recombinant Human CNTF is a 199 amino acid, Escherichia coli-derived recombinant protein corresponding to mature human ciliary neutotrophic factor (CTNF), a survival factor for various neuronal cell types believed to prevent the degeneration of motor axons after axotomy.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.2 ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For extended storage, the addition of 0.1% bovine serum albumin (BSA) is recommended.
- Purified recombinant CTNF expressed in E. Coli
- Buffer Solution
- 10mM Citric Acid + 75mM NaCl
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- The ED50 as determined by the dose-dependent proliferation of human TF-1 cells is 50-150ng/ml.
- >98% by SDS PAGE/HPLC
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 22.7 kDa
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU/ug
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005127 ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor binding
- GO:0005138 interleukin-6 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0040007 growth
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0042517 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 protein
- GO:0070120 ciliary neurotrophic factor-mediated signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up