- Product Type
- Purified Protein
|CD66e, also known as Carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA), is a surface glycoprotein found in fetal gastrointestinal tissue and associated with various benign and malignant tumours. As it is not usually present in the blood of healthy adults it is often used as a marker for cancer (Pasanen et al. 1993).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Partially purified protein - liquid
- PHP282 is partially purified by affinity chromatography from a human colon adenocarcinoma cell line.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for CD66e
Yang. C,C, et al. (2014) Development of antibody functionalized magnetic nanoparticles for the immunoassay of carcinoembryonic antigen: a feasibility study for clinical use.
J Nanobiotechnology. 12 (1): 44.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up