apo-serum Amyloid A1
|Serum Amyloid A (apo-SAA) is an acute phase response protein and injury specific apolipoprotein, synthesized primarily in the liver, which is found in trace amounts in association with high density lipoproteins (HDL) in human serum, but increases dramatically during an acute response to inflammation, infection, trauma, and malignant neoplasia, to become the most abundant HDL apolipoprotein. The acute phase isoforms of apo-SAA are encoded by the genes SAA1 (Apo-SAA1) and SAA2 (Apo-SAA2), and both include allelic variants.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For extended storage, the addition of 0.1% BSA is recommended.
- Purified recombinant apo-SAA1 expressed in E.coli
- Buffer Solution
- 5mM Tris, pH7.6
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Determined by its ability to chemoattract human monocytes using a range of 10.0-10.0 ng/ml.
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 11.7 kDa (105 amino acid residues)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU/ug
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up