Filter by Application:FN Reset
|Canine tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF alpha) is produced by a range of cells, including macrophages and monocytes and is an important mediator of the canine inflammatory response. Recombinant dog TNF alpha has an ED50 of 10 pg/ml, determined by measuring the cytolytic effect of recombinant canine TNF alpha on murine WEHI-13VAR-164 cells in the presence of actinomycin D.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
Further dilutions should be made in a buffer containing a carrier protein.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 17.3 kDa
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.1 EU/ug
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Following reconstitution store at -70oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for TNF Alpha
Grob, D. et al. (2021) Canine Angiostrongylus vasorum-Induced Early Innate Immune Reactions Based on NETs Formation and Canine Vascular Endothelial Cell Activation In Vitro.
Biology. 10 (5): 427.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up