Recombinant Dog IFN Alpha
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- IFN Alpha
|Recombinant Dog interferon alpha (IFNα) is a recombinant protein of approximately 19.0 kDa corresponding to a 164 amino acid sequence from native canine IFNα.
Canine IFNα is a type I interferon belonging to the alpha/beta interferon family. IFNα is produced by macrophages and involved in defence against viral infections.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 19.0 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up