Filter by Application:E Reset
Recombinant Dog IFN Alpha
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- IFN Alpha
|Recombinant Dog interferon alpha (IFNα) is a recombinant protein of approximately 19.0 kDa corresponding to a 164 amino acid sequence from native canine IFNα.
Canine IFNα is a type I interferon belonging to the alpha/beta interferon family. IFNα is produced by macrophages and involved in defence against viral infections.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 19.0 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up