Bovine Tumour Necrosis Factor alpha (PBP005) has an ED50 in the range of 10-25 ng/ml, determined by measuring the cytolytic effect of recombinant bovine TNF alpha on murine WEHI-13VAR cells in the presence of Actinomycin D.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified Recombinant Protein- lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water.
Further dilutions should be made in a buffer containing carrier protein.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.06 EU/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
Following reconstitution store at -70oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- For research purposes only
Applications of TNF Alpha
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Product Specific References
References for TNF Alpha
Simojoki, H. et al. (2011) Innate immune response in experimentally induced bovine intramammary infection with Staphylococcus simulans and S. epidermidis.
Vet Res. 42: 49.