|Recombinant Chicken Interleukin-10 (IL-10) is a recombinant protein corresponding to aa 22-175 of native chicken IL-10.
IL-10 is a member of the IL-10 family consisting of IL-10, IL-19, IL-20, IL-22, IL-24, IL-26, IL-28Α, IL-28Β, and IL-29. IL-10 is a major immune regulatory cytokine produced primarily by monocytes. IL-10 inhibits the synthesis of pro-inflammatory cytokines such as IFNγ, IL-2, IL-4, GM-CSF and TNFα.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 18.3 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002826 negative regulation of T-helper 1 type immune response
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0042832 defense response to protozoan
- GO:0045019 negative regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0045077 negative regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up