|Native Mycoplasma pneumoniae is an antigen preparation containing soluble mycoplasma components in phosphate buffered saline.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Inactivated Mycoplasma pneumoniae - liquid
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae cultured in a broth-based medium. Purified by washing, differential centrifugation and ether extraction. Residual solvent was removed by dry nitrogen. 6400-2504 has been inactivated by ether, but should be handled as if infectious.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Antigenic activity is 149% of internal reference standard.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Sonicate immediately before use to ensure the preparation is uniform. This product may be used in a variety of immunoassay formats or may be further purified to meet the requirements of a particular assay format.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bacterial Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up