6400-2504 is an antigen preparation containing soluble Mycoplasma components in Phosphate Buffered Saline.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Inactivated Mycoplasma pneumoniae - liquid
- Purified by washing, differential centrifugation and ether extraction. Residual solvent was removed by dry nitrogen. 6400-2504 has been inactivated by ether, but should be handled as if infectious.
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae cultured in a broth-based medium.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Store at -70oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Mycoplasma pneumoniae
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- 6400-2504 should be sonicated immediately before use to ensure the preparation is uniform. This product may be used in a variety of immunoassay formats or may be further purified to meet the requirements of a particular assay format.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)