Native Mycoplasma pneumoniae is an antigen preparation containing soluble mycoplasma components in phosphate buffered saline.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Inactivated Mycoplasma pneumoniae - liquid
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae cultured in a broth-based medium. Purified by washing, differential centrifugation and ether extraction. Residual solvent was removed by dry nitrogen. 6400-2504 has been inactivated by ether, but should be handled as if infectious.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Antigenic activity is 149% of internal reference standard.
- Store at -70oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Mycoplasma pneumoniae
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- Sonicate immediately before use to ensure the preparation is uniform. This product may be used in a variety of immunoassay formats or may be further purified to meet the requirements of a particular assay format.
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra