Native Calf Alkaline Phosphatase
- Product Type
- Purified Protein
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Product Form
- Purified AP from calf intestine - liquid
- Crystalline suspension. Free of endonuclease, exonuclease and RNase activities.
- Buffer Solution
- 70% Ammonium sulphate.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- 4000 U/mg protein.
1 unit liberates 1 µmole of p-nitrophenol per minute at 37ºC and pH 9.8 in DEA buffer. Activity is determined by measuring the increase in the optical density at 405nm resulting from the hydrolysis of p-nitrophenyl phosphate.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 15.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 110-150 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- The product may be diluted in sterile distilled water or in dilute buffer
References for Alkaline Phosphatase
Winkelman, J. et al. (1972) The clinical usefulness of alkaline phosphatase isoenzyme determinations.
Am J Clin Pathol. 57 (5): 625-34.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up