- Product Form
- Purified AP from calf intestine - liquid
- Crystalline suspension. Free of endonuclease, exonuclease and RNase activities.
- Buffer Solution
- 70% Ammonium sulphate.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- 4000 U/mg protein.
1 unit liberates 1 µmole of p-nitrophenol per minute at 37ºC and pH 9.8 in DEA buffer. Activity is determined by measuring the increase in the optical density at 405nm resulting from the hydrolysis of p-nitrophenyl phosphate.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 27.44 mg/ml
- Molecular Weight
- MW: 110 - 150 kD
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P19111 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ALPI Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0004035 alkaline phosphatase activity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0031225 anchored to membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of Alkaline Phosphatase
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- The product may be diluted in sterile distilled water or in dilute buffer.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for Alkaline Phosphatase
Winkelman, J. et al. (1972) The clinical usefulness of alkaline phosphatase isoenzyme determinations.
Am J Clin Pathol. 57 (5): 625-34.