Influenza Hemagglutinin antibody
Chicken anti influenza heamagglutinin antibody recognizes influenza hemagglutinin, a glycosylated antireceptor which binds to cell surface glycoproteins prior to penetration of the cell membrane and uncoating of the virus.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide YPYDVPDYA from influenza hemagglutinin (HA).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 6 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Influenza Hemagglutinin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/250|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)