Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 gp120 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Goat anti Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 gp120 antibody recognizes the human immunodeficiency virus envelope protein. The viral envelope protein gp160 is cleaved into fragments gp120 and gp41. gp120 is an exterior envelope glycoprotein on the surface of the virus particle that binds to CD4 and chemokine receptors on macrophages and T-lymphocytes. gp41 is non-covalently bound to gp120 and aids the virus in entering the cell.
Goat anti Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 gp120 antibody reacts with gp120, gp160 and gp41 in western blot assays.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant gp160 comprising the C terminus of gp120 and most of gp41.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 gp120 antibody
Qi, M. et al. (2013) Rab11-FIP1C and Rab14 direct plasma membrane sorting and particle incorporation of the HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein complex.
PLoS Pathog. 9 (4): e1003278.
Qi, M. et al. (2015) A tyrosine-based motif in the HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein tail mediates cell-type- and Rab11-FIP1C-dependent incorporation into virions.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 112 (24): 7575-80.
- GO Terms
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0019031 viral envelope
- GO:0019059 initiation of viral infection
- GO:0020002 host cell plasma membrane
- GO:0030260 entry into host cell
- GO:0030683 evasion by virus of host immune response
- GO:0044175 host cell endosome membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0055036 virion membrane
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Viral Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up