Histidine Tag antibody
|Goat anti-Histidine tag antibody recognizes the motif H-H-H-H-H-H and is therefore of value in detecting proteins containing histidine tags. Goat anti-Histidine tag antibody may not detect all N-Terminal (NT) histidine tagged proteins. Goat anti-Histidine tag antibody has been shown to be suitable for use on cytospins.|
- Target Species
- Synthetic Peptide
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to Histidine Tag was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.2% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Keyhole limpet haemocyanin (KLH) conjugated H-H-H-H-H-H
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up