Filter by Application:E Reset
Chicken anti Rabbit Interleukin-6:Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Chicken anti Rabbit Interleukin-6 recognizes rabbit interleukin-6 (IL-6).
Rabbit IL-6 is a cytokine with a wide variety of biological functions essential as an innate immune modulator produced by activated T cells and macrophages. IL-6 promotes the maturation of B cells, is active in inflammation, and differentiation of lymphocytes and monocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to rabbit interleukin-6 was raised by repeated immunization of chicken with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant rabbit IL-6
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.05 ug/ml||0.5 ug/ml|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up