Filter by Application:E Reset
Chicken anti Rabbit Interleukin-6
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Chicken anti Rabbit Interleukin-6 recognizes rabbit interleukin-6 (IL-6).
Rabbit IL-6 is a cytokine with a wide variety of biological functions essential as an innate immune modulator produced by activated T cells and macrophages. IL-6 promotes the maturation of B cells, is active in inflammation, and differentiation of lymphocytes and monocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to rabbit interleukin-6 was raised by repeated immunization of chicken with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant rabbit IL-6
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||1.0 ug/ml||5.0 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1 ug/ml||2.0 ug/ml|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006953 acute-phase response
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005138 interleukin-6 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
AHP2830153928 160446 163401 164707
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Rabbit Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up