Filter by Application:E Reset
Chicken anti Rabbit Interleukin-2
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Chicken anti Rabbit Interleukin-2 recognizes rabbit interleukin-2 (IL-2).
Rabbit IL-2 is an essential innate immune modulator produced by T cells in response to antigenic or mitogenic stimulation. IL-2 can stimulate B cells, monocytes, NK cells, and glioma cells. It is required for T cell proliferation and regulation of the immune response.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to rabbit interleukin-2 was raised by repeated immunization of chicken with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant rabbit IL-2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||1.0 ug/ml||5.0 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1 ug/ml||2.0 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up