Filter by Application:E Reset
|Chicken anti Rabbit Interleukin-13 recognizes rabbit interleukin-13 (IL-13).
Rabbit interleukin-13 is an immunoregulatory cytokine produced by activated T helper type 2 (Th2) cells. IL-13 induces the expression of 15-lipoxygenase and leads to production of vasodilatory eicosanoids (Tang et al. 2003). Rabbits exposed to IL-13 showed increased airway hyperresponsiveness and inflammation (Josephson et al. 2012).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to rabbit interleukin-13 was raised by repeated immunization of chicken with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant rabbit IL-13
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.05 ug/ml||0.5 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up