IL-1 Beta antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
Chicken anti Rabbit Interleukin-1 beta:Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- IL-1 Beta
|Chicken anti Rabbit Interleukin-1 Beta recognizes rabbit interleukin-1 (IL-1 beta).
Rabbit IL-1 beta is a proinflammatory cytokine involved in regulation of the immune system including reactions to microbial infections. It induces T cell and B cell activation, promotes Th17 differentiation of T cells, fibroblast proliferation and collagen production.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to rabbit interleukin-1 beta was raised by repeated immunization of chicken with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant rabbit IL-1 Beta
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.01 ug/ml||0.2 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up