Filter by Application:E Reset
|Goat anti Pig VEGF-A antibody recognizes porcine vascular endothelial growth factor A (VEGF-A), also known as vascular permeability factor (VPF). VEGF-A is a disulfide-linked homodimer belonging to the PDGF / VEGF family of growth factors.
Porcine VEGF-A is a growth factor that induces cell proliferation in endothelial cells. It is important in endothelial cell growth, vasculogensis and angiogenesis. VEGF-A is also active in the induction of blood vessel permeability.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cat Dog
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to pig VEGF-A were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant pig VEGF-A
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up