Filter by Application:E Reset
|Rabbit anti Pig interleukin-8 antibody recognizes porcine interleukin-8 (IL-8), also known as CXCL-8. Porcine IL-8 is an 11.63 kDa cytokine belonging to the chemokine C-X-C family.
Porcine IL-8 is a chemotactic cytokine secreted by a range of cell types such as macrophages, endothelial cells and epithelial cells in response to inflammation. IL-8 induces chemotaxis of neutrophils and granulocytes to sites of infection.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to pig interleukin-8 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant pig interleukin-8
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up