Goat anti Mouse IgG3:FITC
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Mouse IgG3 antibody recognizes Mouse IgG3 and has been cross absorbed against mouse IgM, IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b and IgA, pooled human sera and purified human paraproteins. Goat anti Mouse IgG3 antibody shows minimal cross-reactivity with human immunoglobulins.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgG3 were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Mouse IgG3 paraproteins.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for IgG3 antibody
Knipping, K. et al. (2011) A gastrointestinal rotavirus infection mouse model for immune modulation studies.
Virol J. 8: 109.
Donius LR et al. (2013) Optimal germinal center B cell activation and T-dependent antibody responses require expression of the mouse complement receptor Cr1.
J Immunol. 191 (1): 434-47.
Hwang, S.R. et al. (2015) Altered expression levels of neurodevelopmental proteins in fetal brains of BTBR T+tf/J mice with autism-like behavioral characteristics.
J Toxicol Environ Health A. 78 (8): 516-23.
Zhao, Z. et al. (2015) Multiple B-cell epitope vaccine induces a Staphylococcus enterotoxin B-specific IgG1 protective response against MRSA infection.
Sci Rep. 5: 12371.
Thema, N. et al. (2019) Identification and characterisation of conserved epitopes of E. ruminantium that activate Th1 CD4+ T cells: Towards the development of a multi-epitope vaccine.
Mol Immunol. 107: 106-114.
Kushwaha, V. et al. (2019) Troponin 1 of human filarial parasite Brugia malayi.: cDNA cloning, expression, purification, and its immunoprophylactic potential.
Parasitol Res. 118 (6): 1849-1863.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
STAR136F164648 170710 180216
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up