Rabbit anti Mouse IgG2a:FITC
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Mouse IgG2a antibody recognises murine IgG2a and shows <1% cross-reactivity with other murine immunoglobulin classes or subclasses. It also shows <1% cross-reactivity with human heavy and light chains.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Sodium azide
1% w/v Bovine serum albumin
- Mouse IgG2a heavy chain
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution it is recommended to aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG2a antibody
Paillot, R. et al. (2010) Contribution of each of four Superantigens to Streptococcus equi-induced mitogenicity, gamma interferon synthesis, and immunity.
Infect Immun. 78: 1728-39.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up