|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Mouse IgG antibody recognizes all subclasses of mouse IgG. Cross reactivity with rat IgG is expected. Cross reactivity with human serum proteins has been minimised by solid phase adsorbtion.
STAR8B is suitable as a bridge in a PAP / APAAP complex. Peroxidase anti-Peroxidase (PAP) complexes are formed by antibodies raised towards Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP), binding to HRP molecules. Such complexes are used as signal amplification reagents in immunochemical staining techniques. It must be emphasised that the primary antibody must be raised in the same species as the antibodies used to form the PAP complex, so that a secondary "linker" antibody can be used to "bridge" the primary antibody to the PAP complex.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to DyLight®405 - liquid
- Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography. F(ab')2 fragments were prepared by pepsin digestion of the IgG followed by a gel filtration step to remove any remaining intact IgG or Fc fragments
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Whole mouse IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Dylight®405 400 420
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- DyLight® is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
References for IgG antibody
Seehafer, S.S. et al. (2011) Immunosuppression alters disease severity in juvenile Batten disease mice.
J Neuroimmunol. 230 (1-2): 169-72.
Motallebzadeh, R. et al. (2012) Blocking lymphotoxin signaling abrogates the development of ectopic lymphoid tissue within cardiac allografts and inhibits effector antibody responses.
FASEB J. 26 (1): 51-62.
Niven, J. et al. (2015) S100B Up-Regulates Macrophage Production of IL1β and CCL22 and Influences Severity of Retinal Inflammation.
PLoS One. 10 (7): e0132688.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up