Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L) polyclonal antibody reacts with the heavy chains of mouse IgG, and the light chains common to the majority of mouse immunoglobulins. This antibody has not been cross adsorbed against other mouse immunoglobulins, and has been found to react substantially with antibody light chains common to all mouse antibodies. Therefore, significant cross reactivity to non-IgG primary antibodies may occur. No antibody reactivity was detected against non-immunoglobulin mouse serum proteins. This antibody may cross-react with immunoglobulins from other species.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 2.0 ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to mouse IgG (H/L) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.using antigens coupled to agarose beads.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 15 mg/ml Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.8 mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG antibody
Sadewasser, A. et al. (2019) Anti-Niemann Pick C1 Single-Stranded Oligonucleotides with Locked Nucleic Acids Potently Reduce Ebola Virus Infection In Vitro..
Mol Ther Nucleic Acids. 16: 686-97.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up