Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L) polyclonal antibody reacts with the heavy chains of mouse IgG, and the light chains common to the majority of mouse immunoglobulins. This antibody has not been cross adsorbed against other mouse immunoglobulins, and has been found to react substantially with antibody light chains common to all mouse antibodies. Therefore, significant cross reactivity to non-IgG primary antibodies may occur. No antibody reactivity was detected against non-immunoglobulin mouse serum proteins. This antibody may cross-react with immunoglobulins from other species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 2.0 ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to mouse IgG (H/L) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.using antigens coupled to agarose beads.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 15 mg/ml Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.8 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)