Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti Mouse IgG (multi-species Adsorbed):Alk. Phos.
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Mouse IgG antibody recognises Mouse IgG. Cross-reactivity with Bovine, Chicken, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat or Sheep immunoglobulin has been minimised by solid phase absorption.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to mouse IgG was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography on mouse IgG coupled agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Buffer Solution
- 0.05M TRIS Chloride
50% (v/v) Glycerol; pH8.0
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Mouse IgG whole molecule.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/200||1/1000|
References for IgG antibody
Hoa, P.T.B. et al. (2022) Enhancement of resistance against fungal pathogens in peanut ( Arachis hypogaea. L.) cultivar L14 by heterologous expression of gene encoding chitinase 42 kDa from Trichoderma asperellum. SH16.
Res Sq. 25 Mar [Epub ahead of print].
Tien, N.Q et al. (2021) Transient Expression of Chi42 Genes from Trichoderma asperellum. in Nicotiana benthamiana. by Agroinfiltration.
Int J Agric Biol. 26 (01): 177-84.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up