Rabbit anti mouse CD194 antibody recognizes mouse CD194, otherwise known as CCR4, C-C chemokine receptor type 4, C-C CKR-4or Cmkbr4. CD194 is a 360 amino acid ~42 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family, preferentially expressed by CD4+ Th2 (type 2 helper T) cells, which acts as a high affinity receptor for the chemokines MDC (macrophage-derived chemokine), MCP-1, MIP-1, RANTES and TARC.
Rabbit anti mouse CD194 polyclonal antibody is reported as suitable for use in immunocytochemistry on human peripheral blood leucocytes or Jurkat cells.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragment of purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to mouse CD194 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide DTTQDETVYNSYYFYESMP-C corresponding to amino acids 8-26 of mouse CD194.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
external side of plasma membrane
C-C chemokine receptor activity
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD194 antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available