Filter by Application:WB P Reset
Goat anti WNT-3
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Wnt-3 antibody recognises both human and mouse proto-oncogene Wnt-3, a member of the Wnt family, and ligand of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors.
Wnt-3, otherwise known as Int-4, is involved in cell fate decisions and patterning during embryogenesis, cell signalling during neural tube development, and implicated in the tumorogenesis of several cancers including breast, lung, hepatocellular(HCC), and gastric carcinoma.
Over-expression of Wnt-3 playes a pivotal role in the resistance of HER2-overexpressing breast tumors to the breast cancer treatment drug Trastuzumab, also known as Herceptin (Wu et al. 2012). The effects of Wnt-3 over-expression included the transactivated expression of EGFR (epidermal growth factor receptor) an increased expression of B-catenin within the nucleus, an increase in N-cadherin and the neural crest transcription factor SLUG, as well as promoting an EMT (epithelial to mesenchymal transition) response.
Goat anti Wnt-3 polyclonal antibody exhibits strong fibrous staining in myoepithelial cells of human breast tissue in paraffin sections.
Goat anti Wnt-3 polyclonal antibody stains mouse hippocampal primary astrocytes in ICC/IF (Okamoto et al. 2011).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Dog Expected from Sequence Rat Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to Wnt-3 was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide sequence C-GRGHNTRTEKRKEK from the internal region of Wnt-3 (NP_110380.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||3.0||5.0ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections. Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human breast
- Western Blotting
- AHP2268 detects a band of approximately 40kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
Wu, Y. et al. (2012) Expression of Wnt3 activates Wnt/β-catenin pathway and promotes EMT-like phenotype in trastuzumab-resistant HER2-overexpressing breast cancer cells.
Mol Cancer Res. 10 (12): 1597-606.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000902 cell morphogenesis
- GO:0001707 mesoderm formation
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0007223 Wnt receptor signaling pathway, calcium modulating pathway
- GO:0005109 frizzled binding
- GO:0005110 frizzled-2 binding
- GO:0005578 proteinaceous extracellular matrix
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0005770 late endosome
- GO:0009880 embryonic pattern specification
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0009950 dorsal/ventral axis specification
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0030182 neuron differentiation
- GO:0030917 midbrain-hindbrain boundary development
- GO:0035115 embryonic forelimb morphogenesis
- GO:0035116 embryonic hindlimb morphogenesis
- GO:0042472 inner ear morphogenesis
- GO:0044338 canonical Wnt receptor signaling pathway involved in mesenchymal stem cell differentiation
- GO:0044339 canonical Wnt receptor signaling pathway involved in osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0045599 negative regulation of fat cell differentiation
- GO:0060064 Spemann organizer formation at the anterior end of the primitive streak
- GO:0060174 limb bud formation
- GO:0060323 head morphogenesis
- GO:0061180 mammary gland epithelium development
- GO:0071300 cellular response to retinoic acid
- GO:0071425 hemopoietic stem cell proliferation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up