Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti USP2 detects a band of approximately 80 kDa in HCT116 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human USP2
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000122 negative regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0004197 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0004221 ubiquitin thiolesterase activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0007049 cell cycle
- GO:0007517 muscle organ development
- GO:0016579 protein deubiquitination
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050821 protein stabilization
- GO:0030332 cyclin binding
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0045931 positive regulation of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up